The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 12/29/15.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Logboat Brewing Co, 504 Fay Street
- Dollar General Store 1711, 801 Vandiver Drive
- Break Time 3114, 2709 East Broadway
- Break Time 3023, 200 North Providence
- Chris McD's, 1400 Forum Boulevard Ste 6
The following location was checked but sold alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Agave Mexican Restaurant, 1000 I-70 Drive Southwest
- Houlihan's, 2541 Broadway Bluffs Drive
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.