The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 11/23/15.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- The Heidelberg, 410 South Tenth Street
- Gumby's Pizza, 1201 East Broadway Ste A
- The Speedy Mart, 1300 Fellows Place
- Petro Mart 44, 3300 Falling Leaf
- Quik Trip 661, 3211 Clark Lane
- The Hilton Garden Inn, 3300 Vandiver Drive
The following location was checked but sold alcohol to the underage buyer:
- The Broadway Hotel, 1111 East Broadway
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.