The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 9/22/15.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Bengals Bar and Grill, 227 S. 6th St
- Target, 2400 Bernadette Dr
- Phillips 66, 126 S. Providence Rd
- Break Time 3025, 1410 Forum Blvd
- Yin Yang Night Club, 128 E. Nifong Blvd Ste E
- Arris' Pizza, 1020 E. Green Meadows Rd
- Jose Jalepeno's, 3412 Grindstone Pkwy
The following location was checked, but sold alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Jina Yoo's Asian Bistro, 2200 Forum Blvd
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.