The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 8/17/15.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Petro Mart, 500 N. College
- I-70 Eagle Stop 1704 N. Providence
- Breaktime 3115, 1000 Smiley Lane
- Caseys General Store, 2520 Rangeline St
- Hy-Vee Food and Drug Store, 25 Conley Road
- Southside Pizza, 3908 Peachtree Plaza
- 9th Street Public House, 36 Ninth St. S
The following location was checked but sold alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Addisons, 709 Cherry St.
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.