The Columbia Police Department conducted alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 7/25/15.
The following locations were checked and did not sell alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Lucky's Market, 111 S. Providence Road
- Craft Beer Cellar, 111 S. Ninth Street
- Casey's General Store, 3905 Clark Lane
- Fastlane Supermarket, 1013 N. West Boulevard
- Break Time 3122, 4105 W. Vawter School Road
- Hy-Vee, 405 E. Nifong
- Wal-Mart 451, 1201 Grindstone Parkway
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.