The Columbia Police Department conducted seven alcohol compliance check investigations in Columbia on 5/19/15.
The following locations were checked and none of them sold alcohol to the underage buyer:
- Break Time 3016, 2205 N. Stadium Boulevard
- Arena Liquor, 907 Rain Forest Parkway
- Phillips 66, 1412 Rangeline
- Break Time 3021, 2402 Paris Road
- Wal-Mart, 415 Conley Road
- Express Liquors and Smokes, 2101 Corona Road
- Columbia Liquors, 203 North Providence Road
Several of these locations were also checked for compliance with the City's requirements for server training certification and all locations that were checked were in compliance.
These establishments and their employees are the first line of defense in the battle against underage drinking. The Columbia Police Department thanks these establishments for their continued efforts in making Columbia a safer and healthier environment for our youth.
If you have any questions about the compliance check program or are a retailer in need of server training information, you may contact Sgt. Chad Gooch at 573-874-7652.