1907 Hillcrest Dr.
The Waters-Moss Memorial Wildlife Area is owned by the Missouri Department of Conservation and managed by Columbia Parks and Recreation as a result of a land swap agreement. The park is home to the Hillcrest Community Center, the Moss Building (reservable), and Waters House (reservable). The park is open for deer and turkey archery hunting under MDC hunting regulations. The park has a reservable shelter, playground, and outdoor restroom. Grindstone Creek Trail travels through the south end of the park.
1132 Westwinds Dr.
Westwinds Park is a neighborhood park in a wooded setting. Visitors will find a shelter, a basketball court, and a concrete/gravel loop trail.
601 Rockhill Rd.
Formerly known as Rockhill Park, Clyde Wilson Memorial Park is a natural resource area located near the MU campus. The park sits on a wooded 10 acre lot with picnic areas and a gravel trail.
3505 Lansing Drive
Woodridge Park is a neighborhood park that features a premiere, inclusive playground especially designed for those with developmental and physical disabilities, while still serving able-bodied children. The playground includes sensory play features and has a fence enclosure for extra safety. Park amenities also include a full basketball court, a baseball/softball play field, a soccer play field, hard-surface trail, and sidewalk connection to ADA parking spots at the Ronald McDonald House.
503 W. Worley St.
Worley St. Park is a neighborhood park that features two playgrounds; a picnic table; and a full-size, lighted basketball court.
1001 Old 63 S.
Formerly known as Old 63 Roadside Park, Sterling W. Wyatt Park was renamed in honor of Army Specialist Sterling William Wyatt, a former Shepard resident who lost his life while on patrol in Afghanistan. Park features include picnic tables, a historical marker and a scenic overlook.