What types of complaints does the Health Department respond to?
How can I file a complaint to the Health Department?
- Call 573-874-7346
Office of Neighborhood Services handles the following complaints.
- Visit the Office of Neighborhood Services website.
- They can be reached at (573) 817-5050 or by E-mail.
- Weeds or you can call (573) 874-7339
- Unlicensed / inoperable / junk-filled vehicles
Report a nuisance outside the city limits of Columbia or any other incorporated municipality. The County nuisance ordinance applies to weeds, trash, junk, and unlicensed vehicles.
What information should I include with my complaint?
- Location of the complaint
- Owner of the property
- Date and time
- Your name and phone number if you would like the Health Department to contact you.