The Division of Environmental Health promotes and protects Public Health in the City of Columbia and Boone County by educating and helping keep our surroundings safe and healthy through the following services:
Consumer Health Protection
- City Food Code
- Report a Food Service, Lodging or Sewage complaint
- Report a suspected foodborne illness
- Food Safety Handler Training Classes for food managers, handlers and servers.
- Information for temporary/mobile/permanent food establishments
- Food Product Dating
- Food Safety Recalls
Outdoor Health Protection
- Lake, Pool & Spa Inspections
- Local Lakes Water Quality Testing Results
- Private Drinking Water Information
How do I learn more about applying for a on-site sewage/wastewater disposal system in Boone County?
- Learn more about the Boone County Wastewater Permit Program
For any other questions, contact Environmental Health at the Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health & Human Services at (573) 874-7346, or email us at email@example.com or contact us.