We are open Monday — Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, except on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th Holiday
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Please note, if the holiday is on a Saturday, we are closed the Friday before. If the holiday is on a Sunday, we are closed the Monday after.
1005 W. Worley St.
Columbia, MO 65203
If you’re coming to us by city bus, we’re located on the 2B Gold and the Purple routes. Click here for more information.
- Click here to contact the department (non-emergency)
- Click here to submit a public information, media or class project request
- Main Line: (573) 874-7355
- Environmental Public Health: (573) 874-7346
- Information regarding food handlers and alcohol server information, food safety inspections, lagoons and septic systems, and environmental complaints such as food service, lodging or sewage. The Office of Neighborhood Services within the Community Development Department handles complaints within the city limits of Columbia such as weeds, aesthetics, nuisances and unlicensed/inoperable/junk-filled vehicles.
- Animal Control: (573) 449-1888
- To report lost pets, animal cruelty or other complaints, learn about rabies and animal welfare, and find information about low cost or free spay/neuter options.
- Human Services: (573) 817-6430
- The division of Human Services works to address the causes and effects of poverty by purchasing, coordinating, and providing social services in our community.
- Community Health (“The Clinic”): (573) 874-7356
- Immunizations (or shots), STD testing, or to report a communicable disease during normal business hours.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program: (573) 874-7384
- Emergency/Disease Reporting (24/7): 1-800-392-0272
- Department Administration: (573) 817-6441
- To submit a media inquiry or for all other services.
- (573) 874-7757
Press Releases & Media Advisories:
- To view press releases and media advisories, click here.