Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services promotes the health of the community through assessment, prevention, surveillance, education, screening and treatment.
The Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM and provides the following services. Click here to view our fees.
- Gynecological/breast exams and pap tests
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- STD/STI testing and treatment
- Immigration and refugee services
- HIV testing
- TB testing/treatment
- Dental exams
- Smoking cessation
- Lead testing
- Blood pressure/glucose checks
STD & HIV Testing
Cancer and Heart Disease Awareness
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us!