About Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services
Columbia/Boone County Public Health and Human Services serves the city of Columbia and surrounding communities within Boone County, Missouri. We are a nationally accredited public health department in the state of Missouri through the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB).
What does national accreditation mean?
Click here to learn more.
|Our vision is optimal health, safety, and well-being for all.||
Our mission is to promote and protect the health, safety, and well-being of the community through leadership, partnership, and service.
What is Public Health?
This video can help explain our role.
We offer the following services:
- Clinical services
- Emergency & Disaster Preparedness
- Health education and promotion
- Human services
- Vital records
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Environmental health
- Animal Control
- Customer Service: Providing the best possible service to all customers.
- Communication: Listening and responding to customers with clear, compassionate, and timely communication.
- Continuous improvement: Valuing continuous planning, learning, and innovative practices.
- Integrity: Expecting our employees to be ethical, honest, and responsible.
- Teamwork: Achieving results through valuing diversity and partnerships within our own organization and the community.
- Stewardship: Empowering our employees to serve the community to the best of their ability by entrusting us with resources.
To view our reports, click here.
About the Department:
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us!