- Annexation, Planned Development & Rezoning Application (revised 1-3-18)
- Subdivision & Land Development Application (revised 1-3-18)
- Summary Fee Schedule
- Submittal Schedule 2018
- Unified Development Code
A complete application package shall be submitted prior to 12:00 p.m. on the application deadline date as indicated on the Submittal Schedule 2018 (dates are subject to change) to the Community Development Department prior to the commencement of project/request reviews.
An application will be considered completed upon submittal of:
- A completed application
- Full payment of applicable fees
- Completion of the associated worksheets (if applicable)
Incomplete applications may result in processing delays.
The application form shall be completed for the following types of planning and development review requests:
- Annexation & permanent zoning
- Concept reviews for planned development and subdivisions
- Easement vacations for utilities, rights-of-way, and dedications/re-dedications
- Final, preliminary, and replats of subdivision
- Planned districts and major/minor amendments (revisions)
- Variances to the subdivision regulations or other development codes
Associated worksheets referenced in the Development Review Applications are shown below.
- Preliminary Plat Checklist
- Final Plat Checklist
- Unimproved Street Sidewalk Design Adjustment Worksheet
- Design Adjustment Worksheet