The City of Columbia’s Community Development Department is seeking contractors interested in bidding on single family residential rehabilitation and repair projects ranging from $200 to $50,000. Minority and female-owned businesses are encouraged to apply.
In addition to general contractors, skilled contractors interested in bidding on HVAC, plumbing, and electrical projects are invited to apply.
- Water, sewer and electrical repair
- HVAC repair and replacement
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Window and door replacement
- Structural repair
- Roof replacement
- Lead hazard reduction
- Exterior painting and siding
Click on the links below for more information
- Contractor Application
- Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program
- Minor Home Repair Program
- Program Guidelinesopens in a new window