The City of Columbia’s Community Development Department is seeking contractors interested in bidding on single family residential rehabilitation and repair projects ranging from $200 to $50,000. Minority and female-owned businesses are encouraged to apply.
In addition to general contractors, skilled contractors interested in bidding on HVAC, plumbing, and electrical projects are invited to apply.
You can access the application here.
- Water, sewer and electrical repair
- HVAC repair and replacement
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Window and door replacement
Click on the links below for more information
- Structural repair
- Roof replacement
- Lead hazard reduction
- Exterior painting and siding